Thursday, February 5, 2009

Feeling Good - while running

I went out for my run on Tuesday night and for the first time in a long time I felt really good from the beginning. Lately when I had been running I have been tight or stiff feeling for the first couple of miles and somewhere along the way I would loosen up a little and feel good for part of the run. It was nice to have a good run from the beginning.

I ran 6 miles this night and finished in 49:56 which is ggod for an 8:19min/mile pace. This is still amazing to me as when I started last June I was running at like 12 min/mile.

At least I am still progressing and that provides some powerful motivation.

May the Force be with You!!!.

Chad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know what else would make you feel good… sleeping. Man, that's one heck of a time though.