Sunday, January 18, 2009

Conflict

This next weekend Jan 24th is the SARR 25k Endurathon. I had signed up for the race over a month ago and have been preparing pretty well for the race. I have started doing hill workouts once a week and trying to increase my speed for short periods of time a couple of time during my other runs. Both of these are supposed to help increase your speed.

Any way a couple of weeks ago I found out that there is a seminar on the same day that I would really like to go to. Needless to say I am feeling conflicted as I really want to do both, but cannot. Believe me I have tried to figure out a way to do both. I even thought about going to the race and starting early and cutting the run short, which would be easy to do based on the course.

So I have decided to skip the race this weekend and go to the seminar. I figure that I can run my own Endurathon on Sunday.

May the Force be with You!

Chad

No comments: