Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dave - Here I Come

After missing him for the last two years I have finally been successful in getting tickets to see Dave Ramsey live event here in San Antonio. I have wanted to go to the live event for the last two years. One year we were in Germany and the other year we had some other plans, but I don't recall what they were right now. On January 31st we will be going to see him at the Freeman Coliseum.

I enjoy listening to his radio show and have heard that his live event is great so I am pretty excited. I think what I like most about his show is the stupid people that call into his show. Dave pretty much answers the questions the same way every time and if you listen to his show before you call you can pretty much figure out what he is going to say.

Dave has some very good principles. Although I do not agree with quite everything that he says I think you would definitely win with money if you follow his plan. I especially like his idea about paying cash for cars. I think this is the only way to go and will do everything possible to only buy cars with cash. I also really like the idea of paying for your everyday items like food and groceries with cash and once your out of cash you are done until payday.

May the Force be with You!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Duuuuuuuuude. Better than I deserve. So have you been seeing the big news your used-to-be fling is making everywhere? If not, do a google search for suzy orman and her "stop letting the man hold you down; tell everyone at work how much you make plan" LOL! Seems like a great plan if you made 6 million dollars last year and you are your brand and therefore absolutely indispensable. Otherwise, maybe not the best idea ever. LOL