Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Too Cold To Run

I was going to run tonight, but it was way to cold out!!! I think the temp was 40, but it felt like 33(or something like that). Which meant that there was probably a stiff wind.

I had planed on running with Tato so I called him up to ask if he was going to run. He quickly said no way, which cemented my decision not to run. I had planned to tell him to let me know how his run went if he said he was going, but that didn't quite work out.

So instead of running I worked out on the Bowflex and then did 50 minutes on the elliptical. It was good because I do not use the elliptical a whole lot because of the running. This probably worked out well to help me recover from the half marathon that I ran on Sunday.

On Monday I started to focus on my diet more. I am trying to make better choices than I had been. I have been pretty much eating anything and everything that I wanted since before Christmas. I am trying to listen to my body and only eat when hungry and stopping when I feel satisfied. These are very tough to do!!!

I had a mini-meltdown tonight as I succumbed to the Fudge Graham cookies.

Overall I have done well watching what I am eating for the last two days. Tomorrow is a new day!

May the Force be with You!!!

Chad

No comments: