Friday, September 12, 2008

SA RNR Marathon Jersey

My friend Sandy from work gave me the Jersey that I order for the Rock and Roll Marathon. It is definitely the perfect Jersey for me. As you will soon see. I am planning in rolling out a poll to get your opinions in the near future.

I have to give a HUGE shout out to PRIMAL WEAR. They donated my jersey and the Jersey's for Sandy's MS 150 bike race team. They are awesome!!! If you need a jersey definitely check out their website and order from them. I am sure that I will order another one at some point in the future.

Without further ado I will unveil the jersey that I will be wearing for the SARNR Marathon. I sure you will agree that it suits me!!!

Make sure you vote in the poll on the right!
....

....

....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one hell of a uniform. Very very cool.

Star Wars Runner said...

Thanks Benn, glad you like it. I wore it for my race today.